Sleepy Baby
What did you do to my hair, Mum???
Oooooo, Pigtails!!!
Mmmmmm, Pancake
I Love My Sled, When's it going to snow?Ilysa is walking. She's not just taking 2 or 3 steps and falling down anymore, she's going for much longer distances, like chasing Neil from the hearth to the computer desk to get a sun chip. She is fearless. It makes me realize though that Ilysa has just gained more independence from me once again. She is growing so fast. She's not a baby anymore. In just about 2 1/2 months from now she'll be a toddler. A TODDLER!! She's supposed to be a baby for a little longer, it has just seemed to fly by. She's trying to say some words, like "Share", "Fishes" & "Food". Other times she points to things that are out of reach and calls out "Mama" until I either give it to her (if it's hers) or tell her "No". So, life is interesting, and the little one keeps me on my toes every day, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Our love to all <3


4 comments:
oooooo she is just gorgeous, Can't wait to see you all
Love Mom
My niece is so beautiful!!
Kisses to you all!!
Love, Roh and Bri
She is so beautiful!!!!
Love Jessie
Oh does it ever go fast! She is so gorgeous!!!!
Funny how you posted this on Morgan's birthday, because I've been wondering how the last six years flew by so quickly!!!
Lot's of hugs. xxoo
Post a Comment