Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Pics

Wednesday, November 1, 2006


Sunday, October 29, 2006




We had our first real snowfall here in Calgary, so we bundled up the baby in her snowsuit, took her outside and introduced her to snow. Sure, she had seen snow before, but we had never actually allowed her to explore it all on her own before. She slipped and slid all over our friend's backyard, but overall I think she really enjoyed the whole experience. Unfortunately it has been a little too cold to take her outside this week, but hopefully it'll warm up a bit by the weekend.

Oh, and we thought we'd share some video of Ilysa's newest toy. We had to return an outfit that my mother bought her for her birthday because my aunt bought her the exact same one, and when we went to the Bay to look around we found this Tigger, and had to have him. I had never seen him before, but he actually dances and does cartwheels across the floor. He's a lot of fun, but Ilysa doesn't like when he comes too close. I think she may be a little afraid of him right now, but she'll definitely like him more when she is a little older. We also picked out a great present that we bought with the money Grandma C and Grampa (my dad) sent us. We bought Ilysa a baby grand piano from Fisher Price. It's a great little toy, and Ilysa really likes making music on it. I haven't been able to get video of it yet, but as soon as I do I'll try to post it. I've been having trouble ith blogger the past few times I've tried to post pics, so I'm going to do it through dropshots from no on. Just remember to click on the thumbnails for the larger pic files. Our love to all<3

1 comment:

BoutiqueKarma said...

hi Liane,
Just wanted to let you know what a BEAUTIFUL little girl you have!
Glad to see life is treating you well.
Tara