Thursday, August 18, 2005
Well, today we had another doctor's appointment. I am happy to report that according to the attending OB student, I am having a perfect pregnancy. It hasn't seemed all that perfect to me, but who am I to diagree with the professionals?? Well there seems to be a baby pool in the works, so if you want to venture a guess e-mail it to me. If I get enough, I'll make a chart and post it on the site. You can also leave your guess in the comments section, because they get forwarded to my in-box. For now, all we know is that Boo is healthy, and apparently pretty content too because he/she has been having a party in my tummy for nearly 2 hours now. Well, as long as Boo keeps moving, I'm happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Liane,
OK, i'm gonna say a boy, he will be at least 8 pounds, born a little late, like a week.
Very exciting!!! I can hardly wait to have kids. I have to finish school! (next year christmas) then get married. LOL. My poor bf.
Post a Comment