



I needed a project to keep me from going completely insane, so this weekend Neil and I headed for a fabric store closing sale and discovered this great fabric. Absolutely perfect for making a basinet mattress and matching bumper pads. This is as far as I have gotten so far, but I should be done with the pads within a few days.
The quality of the pictures may not be the best, but keep in mind that the colours are much brighter in person. Feel free to let me know what you think, I like the feedback. <3


3 comments:
That looks awesome!!! You are my hero, I can't sew to save my life - which being a cross stitcher, doesn't really make sense!! Very cool.
Cross stitcing is logical (paint by numbers almost) sewing is more absract....
It looks FABULOUS!
Love the Blog BTW
Very pretty! LIane congrats! Been so long since i've seen you, like high school, OMG!!!
Post a Comment