I had another doctor's appointment today, and once again the doctor says I am doing perfectly. It appears that Neil and I were right in our recent observation that the baby seemed to be carrying lower. I have dropped exactly 4.6CM. It doesn't look like Boo is going to come early, and will probably make an appearance on Thanksgiving, I don't think we're going to be having turkey this year anyhow. I am so glad that it's a long weekend, Neil and I are actually going to get the chance to finish up the nursery. I am so excited about the finished product! I promise, pictures will be on their way shortly.
After my appointment I got a chance to drop by one of my favorite stores (Liquidation world), they carry a bit of everything, and if you go on a good day you can get all sorts of fantastic deals. Just this morning they got a shipment of baby jeans, their Osh Kosh and for only $3.99 a pair!!! I couldn't believe it. They also had quilted change pads, and sets of receiving blankets, so I picked up one of each of those too. Maybe this weekend Neil and I will go back, and see if we can find any more deals. God I love shopping.
So, that's it for now, there hasn't been too much going on lately but I will keep you posted more in the upcoming weeks while I have time. After the baby is born I won't have tiome for more than short posts. Our love to all, and hope all is well with you. <3
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment