Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Update!!!





Wow, it's been over a month since my last post and boy am I ever sorry. I keep getting e-mails from people requestiong that I update, so here you go guys, this is for you. Neil has been working extremely hard as usual, in hopes that we will be able to buy a townhouse by the end of the year. This thought also requires me to get a job, but unfortunately for me there seems to be only full-time positions available which means I'm going to have to find a dayhome for Ilysa to go to while I work. I'm still not %100 comfortable of putting my baby into someone elses care, but there's not much else I can do if we want to get our own home.


I promised that I would get around to posting pictures of the lil' one, but up until yesterday I had no clue where the cable for the digital camera had gotten to. Luckily for me, Ilysa's little hands can fit between the filing cabinet and the computer desk, because that's exactly where she found it.


Neil's mom is going to be visiting this weekend, and she asked us if we wanted to go out of town for the weekend and leave Ilysa with her. Unfortunately for us, Lake Louise is all booked up this weekend for Ice Magic. (Ice magic is the Ice sculpture contest that takes place annually in Lake louise) Anyhow, It probably would have cost too much of our savings to go away for the weekend. So, it looks like Neil and I are just going to make ourselves scarce for the weekend instead. I'm thinking a movie and dinner on saturday, and maybe head over to some friends houses on Sunday. Looking forward to a little less responsibility for a few days.


Well, that's all for now. Enjoy the pics, and leave us a comment or two. Our love to all <3



1 comment:

Doodlebugz said...

Wow is she getting big! Ilysa is gorgeous. Enjoy your time together this weekend. We're getting Ashty to babysit Saturduay night so we can get some time together too, Kev has been out of town all week, so it's been just me and the girls.....
xxoo