Monday, July 18, 2005
Neil and I went to see the apartment we will be moving into this morning. The place is great, minus the tiny kitchen and lack of bath tub but It's all we really need right now. We can spruce the place up even more once we get in there, and I get things organized, but the next few weeks mean packing, packing, and more packing for me while Neil goes to work. I'm really very excited about the whole thing because what the apartment lacks in the way of kitchen space, it makes up for with the two huge storage rooms, which upon closer inspection can be changed into a laundry room, and a place for the deep freezer we are looking at getting. The whole place has been recarpeted and freshly painted, so we have a completely blank slate to work with. I have been ready to start setting up the nursery for months now, and now that the time is almost here to start it, I can barely think of anything else. I promise to post some pictures when we get settled in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey there Liane!
Hope all is well with you in Calagy. It has been such a long time since I have seen you....High school is long enough...I can across your site through Crystal and well I thought I would say hi to see how you are doing. Congrats on the pregnancy....I actually found out just a while ago that I am expecting too...I am 12 weeks.... Hope all is well with you and maybe we could talk sometime....Let me know what you think
Christine F
Post a Comment