What's your favorite.... Beverage (non-alc) ? Lipton Peach Iced Tea Color ? Baby Blue Food ? Fajitas or Souvlaki Pitas from Kojax in Montreal Item of clothing ? Rebel Low Rise Jeans Meal of the day ? Breakfast Feature on yourself ? Eyes Quality in a guy/girl ? Honesty Phrase ? Yes'm Song ? November Rain~G'N'R Musical Artist/Band ? Lil' bit of everything Sport ? FOOTBALL, BABY! Movie ? Mean Girls/Grease/A Walk to Remember TV Show ? CSI/OC/Big Brother/Amazing Race/Gilmore Girls/America's Next Top Model Radio Station ? Don't Listen to the Radio Type of Chocolate ? Milk chocolate with Hazelnuts Eye Color ? Hazel (shades of Blue, Grey & Green) Do you/Have you ever.... Have any pets ? Not at the moment Have any piercings ? Ears Have any tatoos ? Not yet Cheat on a boyfriend/girlfriend Never Gone skinny dipping ? once, I think Been to Europe ? nope Been to an island ? Yes Had stitches ? Many Times Broken any bones ? Do Toes Count? Been stabbed/shot ? no Slept until after 12:00 ? yes Stayed up all night ? yes Hooked up with 2 people in one weekend ? no Turned down a dare ? Depends on the extent of the dare, if it's going to demean me in any way then I would consider turning it down Would you ever.... Eat pizza with chocolate chips ? no Kiss someone of the same sex ? Yep. but mostly just for the shock value. Cheat on someone you love ? Never Run away from home ? I did, when I was 4 I got to the corner and realized I wasn't allowed to leave my street so I went home Lie to your parents ? I have, in the past Lie to your boyfriend/girlfriend ? No, we're honest with eachother even if it hurts. Lie to your best friend ? I have, but we decided it was easier to tell the truth Give a homeless person money ? Depends Run from the police ? I've never had to, I'm a good girl Bungee jump ? no thanks Sky dive ? don't want to do it again, it was scary Cross dress ? can women cross dress? Be an exotic dancer ? nah, definately not my thing Walk out of a restaurant without paying ? Only once, but I asked for the bill an hour before I just walked out without paying Scuba dive ? I think I would like to try it. Go rock climbing ? Loved rock climbing in my teens, over it now Go spulunking (caving) ? not big on dark holes in the ground What do you think of when you hear.... Eminem ? Love his Charisma, hate his music Bologna ? Icky Hott ? Neil, and my Pregnant belly Orange ? Juice Real world ? Stupid Jack ? Sprat Cucumber ? Yummy yum yums Hip-Hop ? Aight Uniform ? Sexy UniCORN ! ? Magical Rainbow ? Beautiful Clown ? Frightning CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment