Friday, July 04, 2008

Stamped Parade

Ilysa and I woke up nice and early on my day off to go to the Stampede parade together. I had alot of fun sharing the day with her and experiencing her excitement as she saw all the horses and heard the pipe & Drum bands play. I myself am a huge pipe & drum band fan. I used to play the snare drum in my corps band, and I can still feel it in my heart everytime I hear a corps band play. Black bear has always been one of my favorites, and I got a choppy video that doesn't do it justice but I will post it anyhow.

Ilysa loved all the colors and was dancing along with all the different types of music that floated past. All in all we had a great day. Neil is taking Ilysa to the stampede on Sunday for family day and unfortunately I have to work that day, so I won't be able to join them. Apparently Rich and Auraya are going with them, so they should have a really good time.

Enjoy the pictures I post,

XOXO Liane

No comments: