Friday, May 04, 2007

New Update... Long overdue

As I have been repeatedly informed by the people I love (and some that I just like) I am long overdue for a post with new photos. I apologize for not taking the time to post more regularly, but there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done anymore. I am working extremely hard lately picking up the slack at Timmy Ho's due to lack of staff. Honestly, I'm not surprised at how hard it is to find good people who want to stay because there are just too many lazy teenagers on the payroll who drive the better staff members crazy. I am glad that I have learned a lot of patience, or I may have quit too by now.

Neil and I have been working hard to save up money to buy a house, but we realized that we just weren't going to be able to save up enough in time for our lease-ending, so we decided to stay where we are for another year. I quite like the neighbourhood anyway, and it'll give us a lot more time to get things organized. Hopefully by next July (when the new lease ends) housing prices will be a little lower, and we'll be able to make an offer on something nice.

Ilysa is growing by leaps and bounds. Last week I took her for her 18 month immunizations and they do the growth comparison at the same time. Ilysa is in the 75th percentile for both weight and height (average is about 50th percentile). She Weighed in at 27.6lbs (she lost about 2lbs when she had gastro a few weeks back) and measured 32 3/4" tall (which works out to about 3 feet 2" tall). She is surprising Neil and I with how many words she seems to know and say (although she never seems to talk as much when we have company, lol).

Enjoy the new pictures, and we hope all is well with you & yours. Lots of Love <3

No comments: