Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mini update





So, Today Ilysa turned 7 months old. Where has the time gone? She's growing up so fast. It's hard to believe that she's already crawling, and getting into things she shouldn't. She is so full of energy all day long, that I'm finding it hard to keep up with her and all the housework. It's a good thing that I find it easy to survive off of five hours of sleep otherwise I'd be beyond screwed, lol.
We are getting excited about our upcoming trip to Montreal this summer, I'm looking forward to seeing the families. Brian & Rohini get married on July 1st, and on the 2nd I have Neil's family reunion at Claudette's. It is going to be suh a busy fun-filled weekend. I can't wait to see Ilysa with Victoria, now that Ilysa is mobile. And Grandma's house has a big backyard with lots of grass, Ilysa should like that alot.
Anyhoo, things are going pretty well for Neil and I, nothing much to report from us, so enjoy the cute Ilysa pics, and if I get some good crawling footage I ill post it over the next few days. Our Love to all <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo sweet, Liane I can really see you in her, she is growing beutiful....keep up the great work. Looks like your doing great!!!

Angie