Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ilysa Update...

So today we took Ilysa for her 6 month immunization shots at the local health region Clinic. They weighed and measured her and once again she is in the 90th percentile for her age. She weighed in at 17lbs 8oz, and measured in at an impressive 27 1/4 inches. The health nurse was really happy with what she saw, she told us that Ilysa's eyes look good and that her head shape is "just perfect".
When we got home I was getting ready to give Ilysa a bottle when she bit me, actually bit me. It turns out that the reason she was such a fussy- muss yesterday, was because she was pushing her very first teeth (front bottom two). So needless to say but she is quite cranky today between the tender gums, and the sore thighs (from the needles). I hope she's better tomorrow, I hate to see her so upset.
Anyhow that's all I have to update about know, Our love to all <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, update! Where are you???