
Ilysa enjoying her bath, look her belly button is normal now!!!

Ilysa and Grandma, I LOVE this pic!!!

Ilysa with both of her Grandmas

Ilysa looking at her Mommy with wide eyes

Overprotective Daddy, this picture says: "My baby, don't touch!!!"
Well, both of Ilysa's Grandmas have now gone home, and Neil and I are at a loss of what to do. We have our daughter all to ourselves which we haven't in about 2 weeks now, and she crashed. I was looking forward to just holding her for a bit today, but she had other ideas she went straight to sleep after having kept me up most of the night with a sore tummy (Poor Girl). That's okay though, because we have all to ourselves until Novemeber 9th when Great Grandma comes to visit. We are all looking forward to seeing her, and having her meet her very first great grandchild.
Well, Mommy duty calls, so I'm off. Our love to all <3


No comments:
Post a Comment