Friday, September 30, 2005

Ok, so now that I'm not so upset by the whole lack of progression thing, I thought I would kind of take back my comment about people asking me about the baby, and replace it with.....

I love that our families care enought to call and find out how things are going. I just wish that Pam wouldn't call so much. Family members, I apologize for my heinous comments. It's just that some of my friends call every day and it gets a little frustrating. So again, I am sorry if I offended anybody, but between the complete strangers and Pam the last thing I want to hear is " I bet you're getting anxious", or "Hasn't that baby been born yet??".
I think those 2 questions should be completely banished from people's vocabularies in the last month of someone's pregnancy.

Neil and I are doing well, poor Hubby is ready to take his time off. Work has been really stressful for him over the last couple of weeks, especially since he worries that I'll go into labour when he's not here. Don't worry, we have a plan just in case that does happen. We're all ready to go, and ready for baby to come but as my Mom says "The baby will come when the baby is ready", I just hope that Boo is ready soon.

Well, I'm off to find something else to occupy my mind. Our love to all <3

No comments: